First of all, "Red" is one of the most enjoyable movies I've seen in quite a while. Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren and Mary Louis Parker make this movie amazing in every scene. From the first moment my wife and I were laughing at all the great ideas in this movie.
RED or "Retired Extremely Dangerous" refers to everyone but Mary Louise Parker who plays a very bored 30 something that Bruce Willis becomes interested in on the phone. (She works for Social Security I believe). Seeing Bruce Willis reading a "trashy romance novel" is worth the ticket price to get ready for Mary Louise Parker by itself.
With so many Academy Award winning actors this movie really sings its own song and flies like a bird.
Anyone who likes any of these actors from previous performances should like this comedy drama. on Yahoo at this moment users give it an A- which is pretty good for any movie.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!