Monday, October 11, 2010

Imagine God

Imagine if you were God for a moment. What would you want from all that you have created. Well, if you created everything because you were empty or bored, then you would want to be entertained just like we as humans like to be entertained. So, what would entertain you? You might like to see people being spontaneous and joyful.

Note: Both fortunately or unfortunately being spontaneous for most people might wind up creating babies. So be aware of the potential outcomes of your spontaneity or being spontaneous might lead to something you might not want yet in your life.

But once again, imagine that you are God and what do you want from all that you have created? I think this is a useful exercise for everyone who actually believes in an ultimate creator.

If I were God I would want to see people moving in creative, useful helpful ways to themselves and to each other. I would want to see people having fun being creative in the way they chose to live each moment. I would want to be proud of my creation for creating something or many things really cool!

I would want my creation to be as happy as possible. Also, what if the Creator of us is only another being like us who never dies. For example, what if our creator is just  some humanoid somewhere in the universe who was a geneticist and created our form of humanoid here on earth and enjoys to watch us from afar? Since there are many possibilities contemplating these possibilities is what  took us from the stone age to now. If some of us hadn't contemplated all these various types of possibilities beginning with Socrates and Buddha and then Jesus right on down to the present day there wouldn't be any religion or science or philosophy which is the beginning of all western science  and civilization.

Imagining if you were God and what you would want from your creation might be the most important thing you ever do in your life. If you are afraid to do this then you are in some ways still living in the stone age. This is something to think about too.

I personally would like to see a game built on a similar vein to "Civilizaton" that is Imagining oneself playing this game as God. Though many games actually do act like one is God playing them I think it might be useful to actually call it what it is, "I'm pretending to be God in this game to see what the real God actually wants from me." I think most people are just really confused about what life and God are all about and until they can put themselves in a position where they can begin to think like God might that they will stay confused and that this confusion will make the world a more dangerous place than it needs to be. That is what I think.

I started on a logical and intuitive and contemplative thought progression when I woke up this morning, and it has turned out so important to me that it is now 45 minutes after noon and I haven't still eaten anything because I feel the import of what I am writing for everyone. So you can reference my thought progression this is where it began when I woke up this morning:

The Point of it ALL

Please click "The Point of it All" above to read the beginning of this thought and intuitive and contemplative progression if interested.

No comments: