Sunday, October 24, 2010

Citizens of the Universe

When I was young I heard my parents talk once in a while about a network of beings that spanned all galaxies and all time and space. At the time I thought this was just some metaphysical concept sort of like when one reads Science Fiction or studies religions based upon mystical positive thinking, especially of the Christian mystic variety.

However, as I progressed through various levels of awareness much like one does when going from Kindergarten through College one realizes many many new things in the process.

So, at a certain point I realized this almost infinite (by human standards at least) concept was a reality.

It was during the early 1980s and I kept hearing more and more about this sort of universal compassionate brotherhood that spans all time, space and consciousness, and I was trying to keep my mind open to the possibility that this was all true.

In a way this wasn't that hard because the the practices to increase my compassion towards all life in the universe seemed to be working and I was losing whatever fear and hate that was an obscuration to my forward progress towards enlightenment.

And then one day (for around 24 hours) I experienced the complete terror of joining supernaturally with trillions of compassionate beings throughout all time and space. And after this 24 hours of "The Joining" which could also be called "The Infinite Compassionate alliance of all compassionate beings in all time and space and consciousness" I realized I didn't really ever have to be afraid again about anything.

This was something I had never expected in the end to be true.

So, that when I was supernaturally attacked by beings that just thought I was one person, they would be very rudely surprised to be literally taken over by trillions of compassionate beings throughout all time and space. So they would always lose this battle because attacking me or any other member of this "Infinite compassionate brotherhood and sisterhood and beinghood of trillions" (probably many more than that) is amazing in a way I can't really describe.

I realized that this was the way beings like Buddha and Jesus succeeded in the way they did because nothing in the universe can stand up to beings like this. Because these beings are all the Jesus' and Saints and Buddhas of all their planets and dimensions too. And like, me and thousands to millions of others on earth they know what I do: "Time and space is no barrier at all when one is perfectly aligned with trillions of other beings like Jesus and Buddha". There is a saying that says, "One with God is a majority". What I'm talking about is how this actually manifests through all the Angels and Saints of the Universe.

I just wanted to share with you this truth tonight because the world needs this knowledge right now a great deal, that this state of grace actually exists anywhere one can evolve enough in consciousness to participate in this way. I'm witnessing this by the Grace of God to all who have ears to hear or eyes to see. Blessings be upon you all.

No comments: