Thursday, October 21, 2010

Clarity as an Intuitive

I'm writing this to try to help bring more clarity to those who are intuitively gifted and who wish to help bring more clarity to the positive use of their gifts.

For me, in 1969, I was 21 years old and I found the Coastal California experience of those times mostly pretty confusing as an unfolding and growing intuitive during those times.

So, I found that for me at least, alcohol and any legal or illegal drugs were not useful to me at all.

There are some like Carlos Casteneda who claim that Don Juan, his Yaqui teacher told him that it was the only way for him to break the bounds of materialism. But for most people who are gifted enough to become natural intuitives this is not the case. 

I prefer no medicines at all even pain killers. I generally prefer the pain to deadening my senses. I only take a thyroid medicine and vitamins and wouldn't even take the thyroid medicine if I could get away with it now at 62. When I had a heart virus I took Beta Blockers at first for a week or two but they just temporarily ended all my intuitive abilities and made me want to commit suicide. So I switched to Ace Inhibitors and outside of having to watch out for the proper dosage so one didn't faint from too much blood thinning I stopped taking them as soon as my heart had healed itself from the heart virus. Even though most people I knew who had heart viruses died in 1999 and I was one of the few I knew who survived.

The secret to surviving a heart virus (while I'm on the subject) is to pass out without panicking. If you panic, you die. Very simple. So I had learned a good disconnecting meditation from Tibetan Lamas which allowed me not to panic as I went unconscious from my heart not pumping fast enough to oxygenate my blood no matter how fast I breathed. But if you panic even once you die during this process which is why most people I knew of who had heart viruses died in 1998 and 9.

So, clarity as a gifted intuitive comes from balance in all things in your life. It also comes from setting up useful boundaries on all levels. It also comes from moderation in all things in one's life.

My first Native American Medicine Man Teacher around 1980 told me, "Fred, you are so intuitively gifted that you never need to take any drugs at all. It would be completely counterproductive if you did. Your danger is that you are so gifted you can get lost in your abilities. And that kind of danger is like being on drugs when you aren't. So you need to be very careful how you use these abilities."

I understand better now as an older person what he meant. For example, when I was young I always did very well with the ladies. But for my own soul growth and development this wasn't always a good thing for me. My prowess with women came from my natural intuitive nature and because of it I always understood women much more than most men did. And so women of all ages tended to trust me like a brother, a son, or even as a grandson, because I understood them usually much better than almost any other man did.

But for me personally, looking back on all this, sometimes it just was a way of escaping my own problems in helping other people like this. But the good part of helping other people with their problems and often keeping them from committing suicide directly or indirectly was very good Karma for me. So, in my teens and twenties I got quite a reputation for talking people down into a more healthy way of seeing life and themselves so they could continue to stay alive in their bodies and live more useful lives for themselves and others.

If you are an intuitive likely you will have these kinds of gifts too, or others. The most important thing about having gifts is that if you don't use them for positive things they will either go away or those gifts improperly used will take away your health or even your life.

So using gifts to benefit all life around you (including oneself) is vital to becoming a better and better intuitive that is useful both to yourself and to all life in the universe.

There is a saying "No man is an island" which also could be put "NO Being is an island", which basically means we are all interconnected. And as an intuitive one knows that there is really no useful way to separate anyone from anyone or anything from anything. So literally all life substance, energy and consciousness in the universe is completely interconnected even in regard to all time and space.

It is my experience as an intuitive that time and space are not real barriers to anything. They are more perceptual barriers for those who believe they are. That is all.

So, as a lifelong intuitive I would say to you that learning to control your fear (as in learn to not be afraid) might be the most important thing for you to learn if you want to become a successful intuitive.

Because the more intense an experience (Good, Bad or neutral) the more important it is for you to not allow yourself to feel anything other than just being aware of exactly what is occurring. It is important to learn to not have emotional reactions to intensity or things can quickly spin out of control and your death or someone else's could occur because of your emotional reaction.

I suppose the best illustration would be if you were a doctor. No matter what happens in the operating room you cannot panic or you will kill your patient. So once you embark upon an operation you must steel yourself for anything until the job is completed. So, in this sense being a successful intuitive is a lot like being a doctor during an operation. You just cannot afford to lose your cool. So like a soldier or a policeman you must not allow your feelings to get in the way of the good you are trying to do in any given situation. After things have settled down again you can find a way to decompress just like a doctor, Soldier or policeman do. But while things are hectic you MUST MAINTAIN CLARITY and FOCUS at all times.

No comments: