Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life After Death

I have never seen an audience as stunned as the auditorium full of people watching the movie "Hereafter". Hereafter is presented in such a deep and yet scientific and humanistic way that one is left "no matter their belief system" with something new to ponder and to think about.

As an intuitive I had to deal with the reality of these questions very young. Mostly between ages 10 to 15 but also when I had whooping cough at age 2 did I have to deal with mortality and what comes after this if I die? Death has always all my life been looking over my shoulder. I could never escape death and so because of this sometimes I felt like I wanted to welcome death because I was just tired of struggling against death any longer. It also added to my "Terminal Macho" attitude of living life on the edge.

But as I grew older and mellowed I realized as a real intuitive that I can live in both worlds "of the living and the dead" simultaneously that life after death really isn't that much different really than life here on earth. I"m not saying this to depress you but just to express to you that there is work to do wherever you are. There is just different kinds of things to be done on behalf of your life and all other lives depending upon where you are (living or dead or both). So, for me the equanimity of realizing that whether I am alive or dead it is much the same thing allows me to have peace being here on earth or on the other side when it is my time to be there. For me, being here and there is an everyday occurrence so I allow it to be what it is.

When I was young and really starting to soul travel a lot in my late teens and early 20s I was allowed to look into various heavens of different religions. This changed me and how I saw the universe a lot just like traveling to countries different than your own does. From this, I for one and for all realized that heaven is for all peoples not just one religion or another. I also realized how you treat yourself and all other beings decides what happens to one after death as well. So, I endeavored to be as kind as I could to all beings everywhere in all time and space and to be as helpful as I could to all beings as I could and still survive well in a physical body here on earth.

No comments: