Monday, October 11, 2010

link to "Elohar: The Girl in the Forest

Elohar: The girl in the Forest

This is a link to "Elohar: The Girl in the Forest".  Though I first wrote about Elohar in about 1983, I believe, I started to write this when I met like I described in the beginning of the story an amazing girl about 17 or 18 while walking my dogs in the nearby forest. As an intuitive I sensed that she wasn't just another regular person, "A stranger" and began to get what was going on over time. So I wrote about this experience so I could share it with you. Whether you believe this or not is not really the point. For me, there simply are no accidents in our lives, and so I look for the real reasons behind all events that interest me. If you have different gifts than I but are also intuitive you will understand what I'm talking about. If you haven't allowed yourself to fully experience what you are capable of, then this also might be interesting for you. Or, if you just want to read something and escape into another way to perceive reality, be my guest.

For me, this is a visionary experience I'm describing for you. I learned to approach life this way because I find it useful in thousands of ways. If I have to describe why this is true then that defeats the purpose. If you believe in a Creator or Creators of the universe then you might understand. If you are looking for meaning to your lives then this might help comfort you. However, if you are looking for escapism don't be surprised if you find meaning to your life in the process of escaping. 

Note: I just tried using Google Translate to translate a large part of this to French.

It appeared to work fine. All you have to do is to click on your edit function at the top of your page(if you have an Edit function there) then move your cursor down to the text you want to translate. Then by holding your left click button on your mouse down encompass all the text you want to translate with your mouse. This usually turns the text blue or gray. Then move your mouse cursor up to the edit function and click "copy" after clicking edit again first. Then open up a new window and go to: 

http://translate.google.com

note: To those of you who tried this but couldn't make it work I realized I left a step out the next day. here it is:

After you go to the Google translate site I put above you have to make sure the cursor is in the window of what you want to translate. Then go up with your mouse to the "Edit" function click that and then click "paste"
which should put the top few lines of what you want to translate visible in the box before you click "Translate". Be sure you have English as the first language and whatever you want to translate it into in the second (right) box before you click "Translate". Good Luck.

Then set the first (left) window to English and the right window to whatever language you want to translate it into and then click "Translate". The translation should appear to the right or below of the English original. I can't vouch for the quality of the translation but it should be good enough to get the basic meaning of what is written in English. You can literally translate from any language there to any other language written there. However, I cannot vouch for the quality of the translation because many things and nuances just can't be translated from language to language.

 

 

No comments: