Saturday, October 2, 2010

Meridian: Science Fiction?

My wife and one of my daughters have an agreement with God to not be exposed to Supernatural experiences. I understand this because it is definitely not for everyone. There is only one reason why I have a different agreement with God. This is because I have always seen myself as a protector, like my father, of my mother, my relatives, my friends, and of my wife and children. And sometimes (if God places me in that situation for a reason) a protector of all those within a block to a few miles of me(This usually happens just because of my physical presence and not necessarily because of anything I'm aware of fully). So, as a protector(keeping my family and friends alive and safe in all ways) I need to get the most up to date information that can help keep everyone alive. In order to do this all my life I had to learn to (whenever experiences got intense beyond a certain point) to shut off my emotions like a soldier. It doesn't really matter whether these experiences could be classified as bad or good because if one gets out of balance with any intense supernatural experience (unless one has the natural protection of children) death could result at any time usually from heart attack or stroke. So, if one's agreement is to be shown what one needs to know to keep one's family and friends alive and safe then learning to (like a soldier) turn off your emotions when things get too intense (bad or good) is the only way to survive serious situations whether they be natural or supernatural or both in nature. However, by age 25, even I said to God, "I really can't deal with seeing all this anymore, good and bad. So please just show me what I need to know in any given moment. Instantly God answered my prayers and it has been a lot easier since then. Always remember you can modify your relationship(your covenant with the Creator of the Universe. Just be sure what you are doing!

Note: when a given physical event is happening it always has a supernatural component as well and recognizing what is actually behind an event sometimes is the difference between life and death for people or animals in real life.

So, as you read this please be aware that for most people thinking about what I'm now writing as being Science Fiction(unless you have the stated agreement with life I listed above as a protector) might be the most useful outcome for you here on earth in a physical body.

I'm presently traveling again with my family to some place really amazing and I had a realization last night regarding the character Meridian in my Memories series which is at:

dragonofcompassion - Home

Since you meet Eridian or Meridian in the first chapter of Memories you don't have long to wait to meet this being. At the time of the first chapter of the book Eridian(Meridian) is no longer in a physical body but is still in charge of the Heaven realms of Earth even after all human bodies are gone from earth. (Any human bodies left alive have migrated to other planets and dimensions because Earth is at this time in a Demilitarized Zone and no physical humans are allowed there anymore. It is about 1,000,000 years into the future.

In a dream last night that was very very involved I realized that Eridian(Meridian) is the Lord of Coming and Going from earth. Or more precisely, he is the one who decides when people are born and when people pass. I realized this morning as I woke up that coming and going is actually less precise than originally envisioned. And it make much more sense to have the same being in charge of coming into embodiment as going out of embodiment. And I got the feeling that this experience for Meridian(Eridian) is actually more like a conductor on a train or a Steward and Pilot combination on a Passenger jet, or even a bus driver conductor for a bus than anything else. It is more like picking passengers up and taking them to some place and then picking them up when they are done and returning them home. In this case it is picking them up (usually) from some kind of heaven realm around a planet or dimension which is usually somewhere in this galaxy or another and then taking them to earth where they spend their lives and then picking them up and either returning them to that heaven realm or to another now more suitable heaven. So rather than being a supernaturally terrifying thing, it becomes a much more natural easy thing to deal with.

That being said, "I had an experience with the Grim Reaper when I was about 40. Death had never come to me when I was old enough to really understand completely what was going on without freaking out and thinking I was going to die before this. In other words when death had come before I was 2 and between 10 and 15 years old and only by the Grace of God had I made it through those times in my life.

When the Grim Reaper came to me in a dream just before I woke up I was living with my family in Family Student Housing at UCSC where my wife and I were both enrolled at the University there and our children attended school nearby and our baby attended preschool on campus I believe.  So this would have been the middle of September 1989 because the Earthquake occurred on October 17, 1989, at 5:04 p.m. local time. So this is how the Grim Reaper came to me that night.

First, I saw the black shrowd and the skeleton face and with one hand the reaper scythe and with one of his hands he held out two boney fingers.  At the time I had trained myself to not react emotionally even in dreams or visions. So I woke up and told my wife that the "Grim Reaper" "Death" had come to me and shown me two boney fingers. I said, "What did he mean by that?" My wife said, "Let's pendulum and cross check each other?" Normally I wouldn't have done that but this seemed like some kind of emergency. I wondered if two of our children's lives might be in danger. So when we pendulumed at that time we realized that there either was going to be a nuclear blast or a very big earthquake right where we were. So we decided to be somewhere else when it happened. So, since we knew which week this would occur we took our family to Maui for that time period and watched the Loma Prieta Earthquake on CNN on TV live. I found this experience very difficult because of all the deaths and billions of dollars of property damage from Santa Rosa to Monterey and some places even more distant than that. We realized that the epicenter was only 6 miles from where we had been living in UCSC Family Student Housing in the Coastal Range of Mountains there. So though we were glad to have gone to Maui we later paid a price for having saved our children. So, what I learned from all that is that even though you can sense the future, you don't always know how to usefully navigate what that information can mean in your life long term and short term. So, this experience taught me a more mature and efficient way of dealing with supernatural realities. So, even though all this stuff really works one must be careful of not either dying of a heart attack or stroke from it or overreacting and causing even more chaos in one's life. It is very difficult even if you are getting good information to know what to usefully do with it. So, Practice makes perfect. So, one needs to be very careful in sharing such information because most people don't know how to usefully deal with this kind of information. So, what I'm sharing here is more about how these things can be useful and how dangerous they can potentially be simaltaneously. So, Kindness and wisdom and level headedness seem to be the most important thing. In otherwords "Panic only kills and maims" but Calmness, Wisdom and Kindness stays the course and creates positive outcomes.


No comments: