Saturday, October 2, 2010

Prayer for Inherent Truth

"I am that I am", All Beings are Bliss and the Cause of Bliss.

Useful Translation: When Moses asked God what his name was God said, (translated into English) "I am that I am" or "I am the Being that created all Being". So if you or I say this it means that we recognize that we are a part of the Godhead that created all Being. It is likely the most powerful recognition of realization that any human can ever utter. Next, "All Beings are Bliss and the Cause of Bliss". This recognizes the inherent truth of all life, substance, energy and consciousness in the universe.

It is very much like looking at any tree seedling and saying. This seedling is inherently an adult tree. It is not saying that this seedling is right now a full grown tree. It is saying that the inherent truth of this seedling is a full grown tree.

So, those of us who through personal realization through prayer and experience in our everyday lives experience this inherent truth of everyone and every being  regarding all beings  all the time and radiate this out like a radio transmission or cell phone signal or even TV station so all life, substance, energy and consciousness in the universe  can potentially experience this all the time too.

Even I at 62 can not guarantee I experience this realization completely 24 hours a day but I try to. And when I succeed then I feel I have succeeded that day as a human being in the experiential realization of  inherent truth.


In another blog article I spoke of how every plant and animal cell is a transceiver (like a walkie talkie or cellphone) in that it can and does send  and receive information 24 hours a day every day. Cells are the basis of all living things on earth whether they are plant or animal. Through the ability of cells to communicate useful information not only to their colonies within plants or animals or humans but also to transmit out information to other plants, animals and humans we transmit through realization and experience every moment we fully or even partially experience the truth of this inherent truth or any inherent truth useful to life to continue to survive and prosper here on earth or beyond.

No comments: