Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th day on Vegan Juice diet

Mooooooo! This is sort of how I feel because of having to drink so much green and orange and red and purple organic stuff all the time. It is sort of like the juicer is instead of 4 stomachs like a cow has and the juicer sort of pre-masticates and predigests everything. So, all you are left with is pure energy which you then drink.

It is really amazing that I could ever still feel like this at age 64 again. It takes me back to how I felt from about 15 to 25 years of age with plenty of energy and youthfulness once again. I'm really surprised. I've heard of people talking about this but never fully believed it could happen to me again partly probably because of my Hypothyroid condition. But because of armour thyroid by prescription from Canada it is possible for me because I am now experiencing it. Amazing!

Also, after 4 days I am reaching a new normal and a new equilibrium. So, I sort of know what to expect during different times of the day and how I will feel under different circumstances. But when I step on the scale and watch it travel down and my family says "You are really losing weight this time", I realize it is all worthwhile on multiple levels at once.

This is my previous post on my new diet and I believe also has buttons to previous blogs about this new diet I am being successful on.

Tips on Organic Raw Vegan Juicing

No comments: