Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How does one generate positive Thinking?

This is how I do it. First, I experience myself and God and the Universe as one being. Then I say quietly in my mind while experiencing it as being actually true, "May all beings attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss. May all beings be free from Suffering and the cause of suffering. May all Beings never be without the Supreme Bliss that is free from all near and far all grasping and aversion."

So, what is actually taking place while I am doing this? The first rule in this kind of positive thinking is: "Consciousness Creates Reality". Physicists often say that the universe appears more like "The Mind of God" than anything else as they observe it. So, if the universe rather than actually being physical IS actually the mind of God that we are all living in then we are all part of the mind of God. So, if each of us are a neuron or cell in the mind of God we are one with God's mind. So, there is no way to actually separate any one of us from God's mind. So, it literally could be said then that all life in the universe is God's mind. So, if this is true then our experience of positivity towards all life in the universe including ourselves is in our enlightened self interest as well as in the enlightened self interest of all life in the universe including God.

So, by my saying this prayer and accepting it manifesting as a God Fusion of me and God and you and all of us in the universe together there is actually no limit to how powerful and wonderful this can be in any given moment for all of us.

No comments: