I thought I would quote the following article because I saw the author talking to Wolf Blitzer about it on CNN TV. Also, this is all the more important because Romney has been incredibly vague about being specific about ANYTHING all this election season. Even though sometimes being completely vague is a way to sometimes get elected, without concrete practical knowledge regarding how to get things done in Washington as opposed to a Governor's mansion it is also a way to destroy this nation completely. So, I thought Obama's insights might be useful in the practical day to day governing of the country by whatever party it is that wins the presidency as well as the congress in this election.
So, if you want to read the entire interview with the President please click on the word button below.
TIME: What he knows now: Obama on popularity, partisanship and getting things done in Washington
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment