Amazingly enough Apple is now worth 623.5 Billion dollars. This only really rings into one's mind what this means when we compare Exxon, Microsoft, Google and amazon.
ExxonMobil 400 Billion Dollars
Microsoft 250 Billion Dollars
Google 210 Billion Dollars
amazon.com 100 Billion Dollars
If you look at this you can see why so many companies now are trying to copy whatever Apple has been doing right worldwide. Because it is the most profitable company in the U.S. if not the world.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!