Monday, August 20, 2012

100,000 Hits

Some time within 7 to 14 days from now my site will hit 100,000 hits so I thought I would thank everyone visiting my site from around the world. Though most of the time my site was only in English I now have a (permanent?) Google Translate at the top right of my page which can translate if you need into literally any language. However, it is important to know that psychological, philosophical, spiritual or religious things do not translate their subtleties or even their primary points very well from language to language. However, for more scientific and universal articles translating from language to language might actually work out fine. Either way, Thanks for visiting my site. It helps me know what kinds of things that I right people want to see more of and also what I want to bring to the site.

When I first began my site it was because I had made a promise to God in 1999 when I almost died to share all the really deep experiences of my life with anyone who wanted to read them. That was a Geocities site and I believe that ended around 2009 or 2010 around then. I started this site around 2007 when I found Blogspot online and found it put it's contents out worldwide. I replaced my Geocities site with dragonofcompassion.com as an archive site and much of what was at my geocities site is copied to dragonofcompassion.com in the archive buttons there.  And I think one reason I'm still alive all these years later is because I keep doing this. Blessings to you all!

No comments: