Thursday, August 23, 2012

Expendables 2: The movie

If you like old fashioned shoot-em-ups with a whole lot of classic action heroes like Sly Stallone, Swarzenneger, Dolf Lungren, and all the others you will really love this because they don't really use CGI that much. It is mostly all real live action stunts to the limit.

I saw it in XD super widescreen at a local wide screen cinema with my family. Though it costs a little more to do this I really loved this. I find that whenever it is a real action movie that often seeing it in XD makes it even more amazing.

I loved all the action heros playing off each other in various ways often with humor. I saw Stallone on Jay Leno lamenting his son who recently passed on as  "Beautiful Boy" growing up and him saying that him and all the action heroes in this movie were over the hill. But, he said, by getting them all together he could really create something amazing that almost any action movie lover would pay to see with them all together "Saving the World".

No comments: