A normal healthy person who grows up and does not have a traumatic event between usually the ages of 1 and 4 years of age that tends to cause a personality disorder sounds like this:
A normal healthy person: "As long as people leave me alone and don't try to harm me or force me to believe like them I can "Live and let Live". This is a healthy normal person worldwide.
Okay, now a personality disorder comes from a trauma which is a violation similar to sexual and physical abuse and could be either or both of these events combined can create a psychological state that looks more like this, "If you don't think like I do and believe like I do then you are a threat to me and I may have to either make you believe like me or I may have to cause your death."
So, what is interesting to me is that a person with a personality disorder also appears to be most terrorists which means they were created to be like this by a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder before they were 4 years of age. This trauma may have continued throughout their growing up but it started before they were 4 years old.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment