Monday, August 20, 2012

If you live to BE 100

My teacher once told me personally, "If you live to be 100 you will see 500. If you live to see 500 you will see 1000. If you live to see 1000 you will see 5000. If you live to see 5000 you will see 10,000."

However, as I was watering my back yard I realized that right now for EVERYONE alive on earth this is also true from now on. So, I say this to ALL of you to honor you and your bodies and your souls and my teachers going back thousands and thousands of years and thank God Almighty himself for his infinite blessings bestowed upon all life on earth and throughout this galaxy and beyond.

So, maybe it is time for a paradigm shift in your consciousness. Because this isn't just true for me it is true for you and for your children and grandchildren for thousands of years. Be careful with the present and future because it is amazing in all ways!

You might ask how this is possible? The best way that I can answer it is imagine yourself living in the 1880s. You might have liked to read Jules Verne and thought it was wonderful and fantastical. But would you ever have thought that flying machines (heavier than air) would ever be possible, or submarines that went hundreds of feet deep in the water that men and women could survive in? Or would you have believed that Men would walk on the moon in 1969? Would you have believed that we would have something we called "Curiosity" rover on Mars exploring the potential for life there? Maybe you would. And those like you today can also see I speak the truth for all of you now.

So, I thank my teacher for his prescience and I share with you the sure knowledge that the human race is now moving towards immortality in human (or some form similar to what we are now) at least at first. Heaven on earth might now be possible within our lifetimes! If we try to create heaven on earth one or more of us just might succeed! And as we move throughout the galaxy it will really get interesting!

No comments: