Monday, February 24, 2014

Why is it important to be Rational, Logical and Reasonable?

Because when not enough people are rational logical and reasonable around the world they succumb to rumors and then people die or go insane or both.

The alternative to being fair rational, logical and reasonable is to watch people die one by one and to watch your friends and relatives slowly or quickly go insane.

Even in my own life I used to believe (in my 20s) that everything was okay as long as people were telling me the truth.

However, it took me into my 30s before I realized something else. "What if people were lying to themselves so they truth they told me was based upon the lies they told themselves?" And this is what I experience when I watch Fox News by listening to people who are lying to themselves and then thinking they are telling you the truth without doing the work of self searching.

You have to be honest with yourself (and this is no easy task) before you really have anything useful to say to anyone!

No comments: