The present set of rain bands hitting California (there could be more coming) have mostly moved inland (except for a few places) past Sacramento. Further South it is a different story with large bands still hitting from Ventura to San Diego and into Tijuana, Mexico. Also, heavy bands are hitting the Las Vegas Areas as well in Nevada. Snow is coming down above 7000 feet along most of the Sierras as well in abundance. Luckily where I am there are enough hills so we are not in a flood plain near the ocean, although within 10 to 20 miles there are rivers moving out to sea, so flooding is less of a problem where I live than other places around here nearby.
Some of the larger rain cells are letting loose to the west and to the North of Phoenix in Arizona as well as in Nevada near Las Vegas.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits