To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Almond Blossoms in California
As I drove north I thought they might be Apple Blossoms but later that day my friend on the phone said, "No. Apple and other fruits are later what you saw coming up Interstate 5 is Almond Blossoms and apiaries so the bees can pollinate the flowers. As I drove Up Interstate 5 (I think it is around Williams and throughout that area the whole area smelled like these flower blossoms which was really nice when not in areas also burning away the slash for the next planting season. However, when I stopped at rest stop I looked at the other trees there and they weren't doing so well because there hasn't been enough rain. As I drove up from Redding past Shasta Dam I was kind of shocked to see so little water in the Dam crossing the first big bridge over the Dam. Further up at I think it is called Lakehead there was no lake water at all just the Sacramento River cutting it's way through what used to be lake there. I wonder if there will be enough to water ski in left this summer in the dam the way things are presently going? But, maybe houseboats might be okay in some areas if they are fairly close together if they don't let all the water out of the dam for electrical generation and to have water in the river down beyond the Dam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment