Monday, April 24, 2017

Heavens Merging

I received notice just now that Shamballa heaven, Golden City Heaven and Maitreya Heaven are all merging. I also was told why but not given permission to share it. I was told: "They will be able to figure it out for themselves". Merging to me means doorways readily available between the 3 heavens. It's not that doorways weren't already available for more advanced beings who would be allowed entrance into all 3 heavens. However, something has changed here on earth so these are now giant tunnels of light between the 3 heavens that could accommodate train sized transportation or groups of people walking 10 or 20 abreast through these tunnels of light between these three heavens.

given permission now:

Things just changed: it maybe that: (not certain) but preparing just in case that thousands to millions might be leaving their bodies soon here on earth.

These are the three heavens I find I'm closely connected to during this lifetime here on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: