And it's also possible that ANY War with North KOrea will extinct all life on earth and the earth itself.
The thing is both these statements might be true at the same time.
What I'm saying here is that likely a war with North Korea is inevitable unless you want Kim Jong Un to rule the world.
This might be the most important thing to say here.
We have waited too long already. Nuclear war likely is now inevitable unless you want Kim Jong Un to rule the whole world.
But, if war comes this might also be the end of life on earth like it was once 65 million years ago on Maldek which is now the Asteroid belt.
We are genetically related to those who died on Maldek and the 100,000 survivors or so of the billions who died there when Maldek was nuked out of existence then by a thermonuclear war as proven by the Soviets during the 1970s when they sent a probe there.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling