Saturday, April 22, 2017

If you are a natural precognitive Psychic from Childhood like me


 There is much more to this than I originally thought as a child. Originally, this was more about just knowing things before they would happen. But, something drastic changed in 1980 when I received my first Tibetan Buddhist empowerment and then again something drastic changed when I received what is called Phowa which is a Tibetan Buddhist initiation that helps one to go to heaven realm after one passes on. I remember Lama Ayang in Santa Cruz, California telling me that if this initiation took, if the empowerment took that I would begin to remember past lives of all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas in the 10 directions and the three times. When this began to happen over the next few weeks my first reaction what sort of confusion because I realized I could not separate out what my past life times were from the lifetimes of these highly realize Buddhas and bodhisattvas of the 10 directions and that three times on this planet and other planets.

So I found this confusing at first because I had no useful context to put all this into. Though I was grateful for all this information I really didn't know what to do with it other than to experience it at the time. So over time as I evolved I could make sense more and more of it to where I am today which is a much different place then I was in when I received this Phowa initiation in the mid 1980s in Santa Cruz.

By the 1990s it began to make more sense because with my heart virus and near death came the realization that souls have no connection at all to time and space unless they are wearing a physical body somewhere in time and space or unless they have a reason to be inside time and space for some good reason. But what was apparent to me was that souls have no intrinsic connection to time and space whatsoever on their own.

This allowed me to make sense the concept of being a soul where since one does not live in time and space anyway that soul could take residence theoretically at least in 1 million lives in the past present and future throughout this galaxy and others in the same moment because the soul doesn't live in time and space and would be theoretically capable of this. When I tried this concept out with my senses I realized to my amazement that this was completely accurate. This was also a quantum jump in realization for me as well.

The 10 directions and the Three times are ways to navigate both time and space at the same time as a soul or with technology. So, there are people who can time travel just through enlightenment with no physical technology at all.

The basis of this is realizing that the Earth is not necessarily a physical place but more like a heaven Realm than anything else. In understanding it is a dimension rather than being actually physical like most people think one can begin to embark on enlightenment and one form of enlightenment is to literally be able to be in any time or space in the universe that one wishes to be in. The basis of this is just visualizing the time and place of ones choosing.

However, just like learning to fly a plane or drive a car this is easily fatal to most people too if they don't have someone expert teaching them about all this.

Also for most people you would have have to have mastered many other things before you would be ready for this.

For example, who teaches a baby to drive a car?

No comments: