It appears that both China is mobilizing troops on the Northern border of North Korea and having shut down Air China into Pyongyang as well and along with American And South Korean Troops also preparing for war it was very disturbing to watch today. I had a DVR of this and asked my wife to double check me on all this and she was disturbed by what was being said regarding North Korea, China, South Korea and the U.S. military right now as well.
So, for whatever the reason things have been ratcheted up so far it is giving the impression that violence could break out at any time now. North Korea is talking about killing everyone in South Korea and the U.S. with nuclear weapons. This isn't helpful either and in addition I believe North Korea has nuclear submarines that could potentially launch nuclear missiles from underwater directly into Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco etc. Or into Tokyo, Seoul, etc.
So, this is a real problem now whether it was before or not it has become a real problem and it is difficult to know how it all is going to be addressed in a useful way at present.
I think North Korea just wants to blackmail the whole world with it's nuclear weapons. However, the world has had enough.
IF North Korea is going to continue doing this likely China and the U.S. are simply going to take out the government of North Korea. Because the U.S. and China and the world have now had enough.
IF this happens there is tacit agreement between the U.S. and China that North Korea belongs to the Chinese. At least the South Koreans could then easily visit their relatives who are still alive after all this is over in North Korea when North Korea becomes another Chinese State.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017