Friday, April 28, 2017

what is Honesty?

I think honesty is synonymous with Sincerity.
This would be what most people think.
But, then there is more to it than this.
Being sincere doesn't mean you are right necessarily.
So, some of us learn critical thinking which doesn't mean we are criticizing others it means we are evaluating whether another's honesty which is sincerity is real or just imagined by that person because they have no idea what they are talking about.

For example, I think Trump believes he is sincered. If he didn't believe that no one would have voted
for him.

Is he sincere? If you voted for him you believe him but I didn't along with the majority of Americans who didn't vote for Trump because we thought he was a liar (like a Used Car Salesman type of liar).

One that tells you one thing but does another like he has done ever since going into office.

Do I think Trump is sincere?

Sometimes like when I heard yesterday that he thinks being a president is much much harder than being a billionaire. This I believe. This was sincere. It was also sincere when he said, "I miss my life before. I miss being able to drive a car. This is harder that I thought it would be to accomplish anything!"

Was Trump being sincere about this? Yes.

Okay now I'm being honest here. I honestly believe that if Trump stays in office much longer it is going to kill him. He won't be assassinated now the office itself is going to kill him because he is totally not suited to be a president.

One reason it will kill him is it is impossible to lie to himself as president with everyone telling him he is completely full of shit. So, his narcissistic personality is going to kill him as president more than anything else because he cannot survive so many people telling him he is failing as president.

So, within a year or two likely we will watch him die because he can't survive the criticism much longer because of his fragile psychological state.

However, I'm worried about a psychotic break before he dies as his mind comes apart from reality completely. This isn't a good thing for someone with the nuclear triggers in his possession.

So, anyway you look at this this is a really bad time not only for Trump but also for the whole world.

No comments: