Saturday, August 19, 2017

One of the vows of an Adept of Saint Germain

I take refuge in Being and Non-Being since Time and space being temporal

They are also transitory.

Being and Non-Being are not transitory but the true nature of the universe

As a soul residing presently in human form

I add Compassion and Kindness and Wisdom towards all beings including myself

That their sojourn in time and space will become less jarring and painful and that my own soul moves towards enlightenment as well.

So that I and all beings in the universe  will attain the eternal peace of a soul living always in Being an non-Being.

Like a King I enter this space that I might take all the rest of the beings in the universe with me into enlightenment.

 Not one being in the universe left behind.

By this merit may I become like all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas in the universe of the ten directions and the three times

Note:

Souls do not live in time and space (at all) unless they are wearing a human body or other type of physical body somewhere in the universe.

Therefore, An Adept of Saint Germain understands as a soul the true nature of the universe and acts in right mindful kindness to all beings including oneself.

Right mindful kindness would be applying optimum practicality and pragmatism and logic directly to the act of being kind to all beings in the most efficient way possible for each and every being in the universe.

No comments: