I had an unusual experience yesterday while walking my dogs in the forest. The forest was asking me to make it rain. I said, "I can't make it rain" and the forest said, "What good are you if you can't make it rain?"
This seemed really strange that the forest would say something like this to me. So, I asked my daughter who is also very clairvoyant like me about this. She said that the forest knew that I actually am capable of making it rain and was wondering what I wasn't making rain for the forest?
I realized she was right that I don't do this because it is not a part of my basic culture even though I saw a person trained to do this in India make it rain and he was pointed out to me by Tibetan Lamas later in Dharmshala, India even though I saw the rain he made in Bodhgaya on the last day of the Kalachackra Tantra with 500,000 people begin initiated and empowered by the Dalai Lama.
So, what does this mean?
It may mean that you and I might need to make it rain sometimes in the future so the forests and trees we love can survive the weather changes coming through global warming.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017