I had an unusual experience yesterday while walking my dogs in the forest. The forest was asking me to make it rain. I said, "I can't make it rain" and the forest said, "What good are you if you can't make it rain?"
This seemed really strange that the forest would say something like this to me. So, I asked my daughter who is also very clairvoyant like me about this. She said that the forest knew that I actually am capable of making it rain and was wondering what I wasn't making rain for the forest?
I realized she was right that I don't do this because it is not a part of my basic culture even though I saw a person trained to do this in India make it rain and he was pointed out to me by Tibetan Lamas later in Dharmshala, India even though I saw the rain he made in Bodhgaya on the last day of the Kalachackra Tantra with 500,000 people begin initiated and empowered by the Dalai Lama.
So, what does this mean?
It may mean that you and I might need to make it rain sometimes in the future so the forests and trees we love can survive the weather changes coming through global warming.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then