Friday, December 20, 2019

The problem of Blue Tooth Hearing aids:(and all blue tooth ear buds)

Is that the blue tooth connects to your phone and your phone is connected to the whole world if you know what I mean. If you have ever studied subliminal manipulation it is quite possible for someone to subliminally program a person wearing bluetooth hearing aids to almost anything. However, it is also true that this could happen with any blue tooth earpiece that someone wears most of the time too and this also could happen while listening to music through your Smartphones too.

When I was at UCSC studying Social Psychology in one course I took, the professor demonstrated how this worked through various means in the ways masses are manipulated through commercials and in various other ways through all kinds of media. This is even more extreme at this point because of today's AI  technology too.

One one level worrying about all this I'm not sure how useful this would be for the average person but realizing this is happening to most people on earth in one way or another might be important.

Ascertaining when you are being subconsciously manipulated is often difficult to discern but, for example, a man seducing a woman verbally often is trying to manipulate her consciously or subconsciously. But, mostly we see this in advertisements on TV or on the Internet, especially video commercials of all kinds.

So, I try to make it a point never to watch any video commercials at all if I'm able to accomplish this, mostly because I grew up where you had to watch commercials on TV from the 1950s until you could record movies and programs on Tape with a VCR. So, ever since my first VCR in the 1980s until I got a DVR to record programs and now i have a Tivo I mostly never watch any commercials simply because I watched more than my share of commercials from the 1950s to the early 1980s already growing up and becoming an adult.

So, if you are aware of something not right in regard to your blue tooth hearing aids or blue tooth ear buds then protect yourselves in any way you see fit.

If you are aware of a problem then you can figure out ways to protect yourselves from that problem or problems.

By God's Grace

No comments: