http://thespiritualpath888.blogspot.com/2016/04/more-regarding-as-drones-evolve.html
This is something I wrote that involves Silver and Bret who are I think between 12 and 17 years old. At this point Lily is at least the age you need to be to get a driver's license in California because she has her own Porsche Sports car and they both live in Beverly Hills, California.
I put this at "The Spiritual Path" which is another blog site I have which I don't write at very much so some stuff is easier to find there. Here at intuitivefred888 it is always so busy I often have trouble finding things myself (It's not just you having trouble finding things I do too) because there is so much of it because I have been writing non-stop all of my life and some of it is here and some at "The Spiritual Path" But most of it that is longer in length is at:
http://dragonofcompassion.com/home
Including the first part of "As Drones Evolve" which is at:
http://dragonofcompassion.com/as_drones_evolve
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
No comments:
Post a Comment