However, I realized it possibly could be much worse than this because of how all this is going presently. Because of what I experienced Memorial Day Weekend I realized now because of how many Americans are undisciplined and basically crazy from being kept inside their homes so far with no money or way to make a living that it is quite possible that the actual number of dead (from both Coronavirus, Suicide and starving or just going crazy might be between 1 and 3 million Americans by this time next year.
I can possibly predict this change by how crazy people were this weekend nationwide in wantonly spreading the coronavirus as seen in parties and on beaches and parks and parties all over this country. I'm thinking that the worst peaks we will see (so far) likely will be this summer which could be worse than what hit New York City already just from all 50 states opening up.
So, I think most states will remain open and see all the people dying as a necessary price to pay to economically survive the coronavirus now.
By the way I'm not writing this to scare you but to show you what time lines presently look like so you can change them to something better.
As someone who can often see into the future if I tell you what I see often all of you can make it a better outcome than what I see if I write about it.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment