To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Nearly $50,000 dollars?
I was really surprised right now to find that some research websites value my website here at near $50,000 in value. However, I don't do this for money, I do this sort of as a personal way to help mankind. So, my website here at Blogger is free and all my writings are free. I have thought about putting advertisements here but decided against it because I prefer my freedom to say exactly what God and life Show me. In this way I can be service to you and God and life better and we all benefit from this as a result. I think one of the reasons it is valued is I'm coming up fairly quickly on 140,000 hits likely within the next month or so worldwide. So, the only advertisements you are likely to see I don't make a penny from because they are within something I'm quoting from another source. It's surprising the new things each of us learn every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment