Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Still drinking Milk

Milk is an interesting thing whether it comes from cows or goats or some other mammal. Most people on Earth are lactose intolerant. So, people like myself who are lactose tolerant can drink milk without stomach problems. Also, people who are lactose tolerant have genetically come from herding people who herded goats, cows etc. So, when their crops failed that they were raising they could drink milk and still survive as the goats or cows or others still could graze on whatever was available for food. So, when crops failed the only ones who survived were the people who were lactose tolerant and we are those people who can now drink milk.

Another interesting thing about milk is that, for example, cows milk has a lot of growth hormone in it to make cows and cattle grow up quickly to be large. People's like the Watusi are often over 7 feet tall who almost only have drunk milk and blood. So, as a result they are over 7 feet tall as a result of constant exposure to cow Growth Hormone for hundreds and potentially thousands of years. The same is likely true of me at 6 foot 5 inches tall. My ancestors before 1580 were likely herders of cows and goats in Switzerland and surrounding regions. I can trace my father's ancestry back that far to an area near Zurich. So, when I went to Zurich I felt at home just like I also felt completely at home around the Cairngorm mountains of Scotland where my mother's relatives were from. However, the tallness I get from my father's family likely from Switzerland because my father was 6 foot 2 1/2 inches tall and so was my Grandfather and one of my uncles. And my father's oldest brother was even taller and broader shouldered than I am. So, this tallness likely comes from herding goats and Cows in Switzerland before 1580 because over time the generational factors of the growth hormone increase our family's height.

No comments: