Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Unexpected structures in center of Galaxy

 If you click on the word button below the picture you can see a video of the structure. There are these violet energy lobes coming up and down from the center of our galaxy which is believed to be a Black Hole. As an intuitive who has soul traveled to the center of the Galaxy starting in the late 1960s and early 1970s, I was mainly wanting to contact the beings who run this galaxy to ask for help for earth. So, I don't completely understand the mechanism of these structures. But, what the creators of the Galaxy told me was that Galaxies are built by a race of beings from Dark matter(stupid name for it). What is called Dark Matter is invisible to us because it is not in our time and space but in another more primal form of the universe. From what they told me when they created the Galaxy, the galaxy is created by splitting dark matter into matter and antimatter. So, the Primal normal norm for the universe (at least this universe is what we now call dark matter). So, the Creators create Galaxies to better feed on matter and anti-matter. They can have many more children by creating Galaxies than they otherwise could. I think the Greeks also must have had soul travelers because what the Creators told me reminded me of the Greek, Roman and Norse pantheon, where Gods and men inter-relate and sometimes even interbreed. However, what the physicality of a God or Creator is might be described best as a Star or Nebula or something like that. I really can't completely as a human (because I live mostly in time and space) grasp fully what it might mean to be a Creator, even though they tell me that I am one of them, sort of like a man-God like out of Greek Mythology. I don't fully know what to do what that information but likely it has something to do with my "Visions" in my 4 day vision quest of no water and no food (96 hours) when in one of my visions I became a huge Golden Dragon that breathed out the fire of enlightenment on thousands of people here on earth. So, through the Dragon vision I can make a little sense of what they told me.


No comments: