Sunday, March 10, 2013

Quality Communication

Often when I turn on CNN news on TV I'm not interested at all in what they have on. I will channel surf looking for what I might be interested in but often there is nothing available. However, all I have to do is to go to Google News, CNN.com, or other news sources and often with a little hunting for it I can find exactly what I'm looking for that day. So, for me, if I actually find something I was looking for I try to share it with my readers thinking, "If I'm looking for certain things likely there are other like minded people looking for certain things in the news that they find useful and actually worth knowing about." So, I try to share what I find that seems worth knowing about here at my blog site, because truthfully I haven't found another blogsite anything like mine, (even though I know there must be some out there). So, I'm sharing what makes me feel like I'm informed about what is going on in the world. I don't always experience this if I'm reading a newspaper for example. I find it depends not only what newspaper but also what day it is during the week.

No comments: