Thursday, August 29, 2013

Seeing the Future is an interesting Phenomenon

Because many people believe in Fate and think their lives are already planned out and that there should be no deviation from that fate whatever it is.

However, I believe in God but also Free Will which is a quality that God gives us too. And in that Free Will we have the right as Sons and Daughters of God to always be creating a better and better future for ourselves, our families and for everyone we can.

In this spirit I write this now:

When you look into the future there are probabilities:
When you think forward one day the sun is likely going to come up
If it isn't cloudy the sun is going to come out
And on down the line of probabilities

So, as you move through tendencies and if I'm looking into the future because
God has made me aware of something I need to be looking at sometimes I will notice
a little or big anomaly. Little anomalies take 1 to 10 lives. Big anomalies take 100 or more lives on into the thousands to hundreds of thousands.

For example, the 2004 Tsunami in Indonesia I knew was coming 1 month before it hit and I was scared to death because I didn't know where it was going to hit. So, when I saw people dying (up to 250,000) then around Christmas Day 2004 I was relieved then because at least it wasn't going to be my family or myself or my friends that were going to die.

But, in 1989 it was much more personal because it was going to hit right where I was (the epicenter was 6 miles from family student Housing and UCSC where I lived then with my family. So, we left because we knew the week it was going to hit and went to Hana, Maui, Hawaii and watched it live on TV.

So, bigger events that affect 50, 100 or more all you can do is just get out of the way when you see them coming. Smaller events you can often change that you see to a better outcome.

The first one was in 1985 and I told my wife that no one should drive that day because if they did in our family someone was going to die. She looked at me and said, "I have a business delivery to make and our daughter has orchestra practice. I knew I wasn't going to be able to make her listen. So, during the hour I prayed as hard as I could to keep them both alive. So, 10 minutes after she drove away my then 12 year old came running back crying because they had had a head on accident and our car was totaled. So, I drove to where she said the accident happened and the VW Rabbit was not drivable on a freeway or anywhere else. My wife had cracked ribs and was having trouble breathing and my step daughter had hit her head on the windshield and had injured her forehead on a ring on her hand that she put in front of herself so she wouldn't go through the windshield (this was before seat belt laws. But, I was very grateful to God for answering my prayers. No one had died as I foresaw because I had prayed very hard.

Now, whenever I see something coming I usually make sure not to be where it happens when it was supposed to happen.

I'm not the only one who can do this on earth. I have met many others and most of us think it is hereditary and a trait passed down genetically.This actually makes a lot of sense because tribes that had at least one person that they were used to knowing things before they happened would allow that tribe to survive in the past here on earth. Those that didn't have someone like this often died in calamities. (There were no TV Weather reports or TV Earthquake Reports or satellite pictures form space then). So, tribes that had someone who saw the future lived and other tribes often died in big calamities. So, anthropologically speaking it makes a lot of sense that this trait would survive because it kept tribes alive when nothing else would.


However, if I was to explain all this in relation to wars, this is how I would describe what wars are. Generally speaking, wars tend to be all the hate and fear that builds up in an area and then draws more hate and fear from all areas of the earth. They are a mass sickness and serious illness for mankind. So, to me as an intuitive a war looks like all the worst things about mankind all gathered in the same place.

 A  Gross way to put this would be like everyone's poop going to the same place on earth with everyone in that place walking through it and getting sick and crazy from it and dying. This might (at least metaphorically) be how I see and experience a war.

So, something like PTSD also could be called "War Madness", "Battle Fatigue" etc. because it partly comes from the group insanity of war. Seeing pieces of friends or children or women scattered all over is not something most people can walk away from unscathed.

Some people like movies about this. But in movies they are only actors in makeup. When it is actual people screaming and dying in pieces this is horrific to be around for any human even if they can watch movies like this a lot. At a deep level subconsciously all this is absorbed telepathically at a very deep level. So, people used to being stoic are destroyed from  the inside out when they see the real thing. It attacks them from their deepest parts that they experience in Church and in nature and from their experiences as little children. So, this is problematic for everyone who goes into wartime situations.

So, I don't want to be there physically and likely neither do you.

As any being thinketh so is the being (male or female). When you are forced subconsciously to think about things you don't want to over and over because of subconscious trauma there sometimes is no way to ever heal this. So, understanding this BEFORE you go into a war might be helpful.

No comments: