Thursday, August 29, 2013

My experience of Soul Travel Growing up

When I was a little child (3 to 5) years of age my parents read me (Unveiled Mysteries) and (The Magic Presence) by Godfre Ray King otherwise known as Guy W. Ballard who wrote these books in the late 1920s and early 1930s. From these books I learned about soul travel and decided I wanted to be able to do this too. Also, Archangel Michael had appeared to me at age 2 and healed me of whooping cough along with his band of Archangels in a huge Ball of white light which lit up the whole room as my grandmother sang, "Hark the Herald Angels sing" around Christmastime 1950.

So, I think as a child I somehow got that Archangels Soul Travel to do their work. So, I as a human wanted to become like the Archangels and Archangel Michael and so I prayed as a child and young adult to be able to "Soul Travel" until I Was able to do this consciously all the time both waking and sleeping. However, being able to do this 24 hours a day really changes your life in ways I could not have believed as a child in both good ways and also more difficult ways. Because, after all, we are just mortal human beings. So, when you take on Soul Travel like this it brings a form of conscious Immortality into your lives. And this though wonderful also has it's more terrifying aspects as well.

In other words it isn't all happy happy joy joy. It would be sort of like learning to be an airline pilot or learning to drive a car. You must be a very responsible and kind and judicious person in order for this all to work out right on a daily basis. So, if you become a soul traveler you are responsible not only to yourself and to God but also to ALL beings. Because your very existence here on earth will change literally everyone's life on earth in some way every day By God's Grace.

No comments: