Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Intuition

Everyone has Intuition. They just might not call it that. Most people say something like, "I have a hunch that I shouldn't do that or I have a hunch this is what I should do." This is intuition in action. Sensing (though you might not logically be able to define it) what you need to do or not do in your life often saves you life. Like sensing a moment before you step into the street and a bus misses you by inches. I have had this experience when visiting a big city and not being used to city traffic. Others when they don't listen to these senses either because they are distracted, upset or extremely happy and therefor distracted sometimes die. So, even if you are very happy or very sad it is important to your survival to always be centered and aware if you want to stay alive long term. If you get a really bad feeling about a person or a situation often you should listen to this feeling because often it is right.

However, if you are an ongoing paranoid or fearful person where your mind is spinning in paranoia or fear all the time usually spending time alone in a remote and safe place (if you can handle it) will clear up that problem right away.(If you are lucky). Often this fear and paranoia is conditioned by a relative or friend or enemy of yours. Understanding this will help you begin to de-condition you from ways of thinking or feeling that are counterproductive to your emotional and physical well being.

My development of my intuition mostly occurred naturally by having an out of doors father who had been brought up mostly out in the country in beautiful places by his father who was a hunter and an Electrical contractor all over the Western United States from Texas to Arizona to California to Oregon to Washington where my father grew up from about 1927 when he was 11 there in Lake Forest Park on his fathers 2 1/2 acres of land of cherry trees, apple trees, raspberies, bosenberries and blueberries. So, knowing how never to get lost was one of the first things I learned by the time I was 3 to 5 years old from my father. Then I was given a .22 rifle by my grandmother that my father had used since he was about 6 when he started carrying a rifle in the woods around where he lived.

So, my intuition came mostly from living on weekends a lot out in nature with my father and mother hiking in the mountains and deserts of California and going to the beach and surfing in from about age 6 or 8 on inflatable surf mats and then surf boards and also boogie boards and body surfing (without any aids) except sometimes a surf suit to stay warmer and so you don't get barked by the sand if you crash in a wave upon the sand and shore.

Constantly on weekends and sometimes for 2 weeks or more at Shasta Springs in August started to develop my intuition by being sometimes alone or with my parents and friends in remote beautiful places. I felt happier many times alone in the woods or at the sea shore than I did with my friends so I began to talk to God in my mind and often found peace in this way.

Next, I started talking Piano lessons at age 8 like my 5 years older cousin and kept taking these lessons for 8 years. Also, my parents mostly from the time I was 6 to 12 years of age were church ministers of a church in Los Angeles on Hope STreet from 1954 until 1960 when my mother's father died and my mother sort of had a minor nervous breakdown because of grief at that time.

So, all these factors on top of getting whooping Cough at age 2 and seeing Archangel Michael and his band of angels who came and healed me of whooping cough one near near Christmas 1950 and getting childhood epilepsy and having to invoke God into my body to live with me so I didn't die at age 15 also completely changed not only me but my appearance at age 15. All these things forced me to take responsibility for all my gifts spiritual, physical, emotional and mental and to dedicate these gifts to the betterment of all mankind and for all life in the eyes of God by age 15.

This wasn't easy at all and sometimes was quite terrifying for me to manage. God is not lightweight. When God lives in your body with you because you have invoked him there it is not just sweet and happy (although it can be). In the end God is absolutely terrifying because God is infinite. God is everything everywhere, the whole universe. So, if you invite God to live in your body with you basically you have asked all the power and wisdom and intelligence in the universe to live in your body with you and that can be and often is terrifying beyond belief. This is why most people don't invoke God to live in their bodies with them. But, for me, it was either invoke God into my body or die. So, I invoked God into my body and all my seizures stopped right then. I never had another one which let me know that God had taken up residence in my body with me. Intuition is a quality that God gives each of us to stay alive. If we don't use it often we are dead before our time.


No comments: