Stand by Me (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film)Stand by Me is a 1986 American coming of age drama comedy film directed by Rob Reiner. Based on the novella The Body by Stephen King, the title is derived... Stand by Me (1986) - IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt0092005/Rating: 8.1/10 - 173,617 votesThey are why you should see this film. 'Stand By Me' is not a bubblegum Disney film, nor a dry Hollywood film; it is a movie that captures childhood in a poignant,... was also a movie I really liked even though it was based upon another story by Stephen King. I'm not into horror movies but movies like "Stand By Me" which mirrors experiences I had at Shasta Springs from 1953 until 1969 summers with trains and tressels and rivers and trees and crossing train bridges and even climbing train tressels to the top while trains went underneath reminds me so much of this movie (especially 1953 until 1961 summers) that I had to own a copy of this movie because it is so like the way we really were all then that it brings a tear to my eye from missing the craziness of the late 1950s and early 1960s while the world was still innocent (at least to us growing up in those years).So, for the time being "Pink Stars Falling" around purple flames in an egg connected to the Dome will have to do.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Under the Dome: Pink stars falling near the egg with the purple flame inside
I keep waiting for something really good to happen on this program. But after I found out it is based upon something by Stephen King I realized it is likely not going to turn out the way I wanted or expected. But, like all of you there is something about this story that keeps my wife and I and all of you who watch it coming back for more. However, the movie about the kids "Stand By Me":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment