Monday, December 2, 2013

More on Archiving Blogs

I realized that I now have Blogs here at this site since fall 2007 when I started this blog site. I also have a set of archives for some of my blog articles back to 1999 when I got well enough to start a blogging site (they weren't even called blog sites then). The archive of some or all of my blogs from 1999 are at dragonofcompassion.com

I tried since 2007 to write in ways that more people on earth could relate to. Before that I was writing mostly for people who had lived a similar sort of life to mine (in other words) someone who was a part of the Back to the Land movement in California and throughout the U.S. in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. But, starting in 2007 I decided to write in a more Universal World View so it could be a blog that would help to create world peace through better understanding between all nations.

I'm still thinking about archiving more so finding articles that might be interesting or relevant to you would be easier to see without clicking a whole lot of buttons for months and years to find the article you might want to read. This below was my first attempt of cataloging all the word buttons between May 2011 and sometime in 2009. I'll try to do more of this when I think about it or have the time to do it or both.
Note: I realized just now that you cannot actually click on any of these articles in this format. However, if you see an article on a subject you want to read I guess just go to the month and year and then find it that way on the right side of my blogs page.
Assembling all blog article names for all my blogs...
Archiving Blogs below is an article about thinking about how to archive blogs in a useful way at a Blogger site like this one.
Archiving Blogs

No comments: