Monday, April 28, 2014

380,000 plus visits to intuitivefred888

This never ceases to amaze me how many people that come to visit my blogging site. It wasn't always this way, it started to sort of quantum jump towards this in 2011 when the Tsunami and Earthquake hit Japan. Then when Fukushima happened and three nuclear sites melted down I advocated people buying their own geiger counters for online crowd sourcing because for many different reasons accuracy regarding nuclear fallout just wasn't going to happen from the Government of Japan or from the company overseeing the disaster or from other international governments because no government can actually tell people the truth about nuclear power plants without ending that government. So, the truth is never told by any government or nuclear company regarding what radiation is where and what it is doing anywhere on earth since Chernobyl happened on earth in the mid 1980s.

So, this is when my readership quantum jumped and kept quantum jumping. So, thanks to all the people on earth who are interested in some or all of the things I'm interested in studying and sharing.

Also, up to 20,000 people or more visit my site now worldwide every month. So, Thanks for studying about what is important to the survival of life here on earth right along with me here at my site.

No comments: