Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Saint Germain: Easter 1973

Note: I wrote this several days ago but wondered about sharing this and it just didn't feel right to share it intuitively or spiritually until now. But, I finally got the go ahead from Saint Germain to share it today.

This experience with Saint Germain was extremely powerful and unexpected. It was Easter Sunday so likely I had gone to Lake Shrine on Sunset Blvd. to the Self Realization Fellowship there with my friend, his girlfriend and a lady my age from Alaska who was married and visiting us for Easter.

That evening I drove back to Rancho Bernardo near San Diego, California and had the following experience with Saint Germain.

I was born into the Saint Germain Foundation so experiences with Saint Germain had been quite common all my life and I often asked him for help and direction in my life so I could stay alive and not die too young and so I could help the most amount of people on earth during my lifetime.

When the powerful energy came into my bedroom I was kind of scared (almost terrified) because it was unexpected and powerful in a way I had never experienced before. So, I sort of snapped into a different state of consciousness and sort of rode the energy right out of my body into the sky like I was driving a Harley Davidson Motorcycle right straight up into the sky. I heard a voice say to me, "No. Turn this energy into the Violet Sacred Flame." I had been taught to do this since I was about 2 years old so I visualized all this incredibly powerful energy turning into violet sacred fire. When it did I was very surprised and found myself back in my body on my bed. I was very surprised to see and to realize that Violet fire is actually living flames rather than what fire is on earth. The flames actually were like special beings who took away all my pain of the last year of my life and I watched a black smoke cloud arise from my chest. So, this was sort of like a personal resurrection or purification by God the way I experienced this. This was the best feeling I ever had as a human being on earth while the flames burnt up all my bad karma from this lifetime.

Then, I saw a spark of violet light coming out a poster of where a mountain peak and a sunrise perfectly intersect. This violet spark of light came closer to me until it grew into an oval of the Real Saint Germain about 4 feet vertical to about 2 to 3 feet wide. So, I could see him from his belt up to the top of his head.

He smiled at me but it was so very powerful like meeting Jesus or something that I couldn't stay conscious and I passed out, ( fainted). When I came to an hour or so later my whole brain had been reprogrammed into the consciousness of Saint Germain. I knew then he had made me one of his bodies on earth because my intuitive gifts suddenly quantum jumped into a state where they have remained ever since.

Later that week I drove the lady and her 3 year old daughter from Alaska as far as Mount Shasta so she could take a train or bus to Alaska from there. I had brought my guitar and had decided to spend my birthday at Horse Camp on Mt. Shasta alone so I walked there on snow shoes because the snow at Horse camp was taller than a house deep. Since it was April there was still snow covering Horse Camp Sierra Club emergency lodge so, I had to get the shovel there and walk across the roof and dig down to the front door and build a fire to stay warm. I stayed there several days and prayed and wrote songs.

This week was one of the most spiritually powerful of my life and reminded me a little of the "Burning Bush" experience I had had in August 1970 when I was 22 years old. So, I spent my 25th birthday at Horse Camp. I had also met my wife to be in Long Beach at church that year. So, when I returned to San Diego she moved into my apartment and we started living together. My son to be came to me looking like the Great Divine Director after this and so at first I thought I as meeting God when he first appeared to me. He asked me if he could be my son. I said "Yes" but I needed help too. So, he was conceived about a month after this visitation. Before he was born my girlfriend and I got married and raised him together for his first three years and then we broke up and I got custody of him because I had made a commitment to his soul when he appeared to me as the "Great Divine Director".

I was pretty amazed at all these experiences because it felt like Saint Germain was living inside my mind with me like I had invited God to live in my body with me when I was 15 which instantly ended my seizures from childhood epilepsy then.

So, my life has always been sort of like what I read about the prophets experienced in the Old Testament. When they describe their experiences it reminds me a lot of what has been happening to me since I was about 10.

The main difference is that Saint Germain and my life experiences have taught me that religions are all obsolete in this world era. This makes sense because too often they cause wars when people get too dogmatic in one direction or another.

So, when Saint Germain started introducing me to Tibetan Lamas starting about 1980 or so I thought this was really interesting because the historical Comte de Saint Germain of France was considered in the late 1700s the foremost oriental adept of his times in Europe.

He is often known as "The man who never died". I was raised to believe he was a spiritual brother to Jesus and was his father Joseph the husband of Mary in that incarnation, as well as Merlin, Leonardo Da Vinci, Columbus and many other pivotal historical characters.

He was also instrumental in the Signing of the Declaration of Independence and caused John Hancock to sign so boldly by his speech to those men in 1776. He also likely is still working and helped create the EU to be something like he created the U.S. to be in the 1770s.

I am here witnessing this to you because it is useful to you for some reason now so I'm doing this for you to understand something new about your lives. Saint Germain and Jesus and Archangel Michael have guided my life ever since I was dying of whooping cough at age 2 and Archangel Michael appeared to me along with his band of Archangels and saved my life while I lay near death in my grandmother's lap while she sang "Hark!The Herald Angels Sing!"

I don't claim to actually be Saint Germain. However, he came to me in the ways I am sharing here with you and in many many other ways throughout my life. However, he wanted me to share this with you tonight because times are tough on earth and maybe you need to hear this to comfort you a little.

No comments: