Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Understanding Saint Germain

Since I was raised in the Saint Germain Foundation from birth to age 21 when we parted ways I can speak a little about how different types of people see Saint Germain or "The Comte de Saint Germain" or "The Man who never died" which is what "Voltaire said in a letter to Peter the Great". In the time that he lived "No one is sure that he ever died" he was considered an amazing violinist and musician on several instruments, an amazing linguist capable of speaking almost any language on earth without an accent, and someone who talked about being places 300 to 500 years ago in accurate representations of the times, eccentricities of individual people he knew etc.

He was likely royalty because he was almost always in the company of Royalty (both French and English in particular) and was a confident to the King and Queen of France and the King's parents while they were alive.

It is thought by some that he was also thought by some to be:
  1. Prince Ragoczy of Transylvania - the Comte de St.-Germain ...

    prs.org/.../prince-ragoczy-of-transylvania-the-comte-de-st-germain/
    Oct 27, 2010 - The great mysterious adept who termed himself the Comte de St.-Germain is generally supposed to have been born in 1710, but while the ...

    More images for prince ragoczy



  2. The Comte de St. Germain: Chapter I. Mystic and Philosopher

    www.sacred-texts.com/sro/csg/csg02.htm
    Internet Sacred Text Archive
    He told me that he was eighty-eight years of age when he came here, and that he was the son of Prince Ragoczy 2 of Transylvania by his first wife, a Tékéli.
  3. Paul Foster Case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Foster_Case
    Wikipedia
    "He [Comte de St. Germain] told me that he was eighty-eight years of age when he came here [about the year 1776], and that he was the son of Prince Ragoczy ...
    So, many people think that the legends of the miracle worker the "Comte de Saint Germain" and Prince Ragoczy became intertwined somehow with "Vlad, the Impaler" who impaler: an actual historical figure who impaled

    Vlad the Impaler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
    Wikipedia
    Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia (1431–1476/77), was a member of the House of Drăculești, a branch of the House of Basarab, also known by his patronymic name: ...
    begin quote from above:
    As the cognomen 'The Impaler' suggests, his practice of impaling his enemies is part of his historical reputation.[2] During his lifetime, his reputation for excessive cruelty spread abroad, to Germany and elsewhere in Europe. The name of the vampire Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula was inspired by Vlad's patronymic.[2]

    However, Prince Ragoczy had nothing to do with Vlad the Impaler or the Vampire legends that sprang from him. 

    However, Prince Ragoczy if he was also the Comte de Saint Germain was an occult master and was considered the foremost oriental Master in Europe during the 1700s.   Though he was likely royalty of one of the houses of Europe.

    So, it is possible that the fact that Vlad the Impaler impaled on poles so many living Muslims combined with the occult powers were spun into tales by  the common uneducated people of Transylvania and Europe during the 1700s and 1800s to wind up being something like the Vampires we know of today or (more like) Bram Stoker's Dracula and everything now is sort of a moral slippery slope away from the good and bad structure of the original one.

    However, the Saint Germain I was raised to worship alongside Jesus in the religion I was raised in was a Mystery School and trained Adepts to become like Saint Germain and Jesus and to (supposedly never die).

    However, this was one of the things I never really believed my parents really believed deep in their hearts because it just isn't logical or rational. So, they would tell me we all in this religion were never going to die.

    However, I watched people in the religion die right and left throughout the 1950s and wondered what they were talking about.

    At the time I was moving away from religion of any kind because it wasn't logical to me, because I had already (as both my parents were ministers) seen people act very strange and even kill themselves by accident by wanting to be with God (and the ascended masters) up on Mt. Shasta and so would drive and then walk up in their white dress suit and white shoes and then die of exposure up there during the night and their bodies were found a few days later usually. So, they did as they said, "They met the Ascended Masters just not in the way they expected". So, I wondered what halucinations they were experiencing as they died from hypothermia on the mountain? This happened when I was 9 or 10 years old.

    Many people die from an excess of religion around the world and this was even more true in the 1950s worldwide because people were sort of PTSD from world war II and this killed a lot of people throughout the 1940s and 1950s.

    However, then something happened to me that changed my sort of scientific way of looking at things. I would call this now "There's no atheists in foxholes" in the way I view this now.

    So, when I got Blunt trauma childhood epilepsy and each seizure was like being murdered I sort of needed something to stay alive and rational and not want to kill myself so I wouldn't have to experience another experience of being murdered by seizure. So, I finally asked God to live in my body with me at age 15 and he did and my seizures immediately stopped. Not only that my appearance changed too and girls seemed very drawn to God living in my body then. And this was sort of new and different for me too.

    Saint Germain I found was there with me too along with Jesus and Archangel Michael as well. I became close with Mary the mother of Jesus as well. So, I moved towards being a mystical Christian California style which is a little different than the rest of the U.S. as most of you know.

    I was taught that Saint Germain was actually Francis Bacon who never died after writing the Shakespearean plays. (They dug up his body and there were only rocks in his coffin no body).

    So, according to the Saint Germain foundation Francis Bacon was the illegitimate  son of Queen Elizabeth I of England and he just never died. We also believed that he became ascended like Jesus before him around 1684 in England or Europe. 

    There are many versions of Saint Germain and beliefs surrounding him around the world. There are also fictional accounts of him in novels also by various authors that make him all sorts of different types of people.

    However, my experience of Saint Germain is and was always sort of like Jesus. So, if you imagine a Jesus type of person who created the Scientific Method and who also wrote the Shakespearean Plays you get the beginning of the absolute Genius of this man. So, whether you view him as a Saint or Master or not you cannot deny he was an incredible genius and very very ahead of his time. 

    I have studied a lot about the Historical Comte De Saint Germain and Francis Bacon historically and I have studied a lot about the historical Jesus as well. Because religions tend to make up their own stories and that may be good enough for some people but I need more than that. By understanding what you can from real history things can make a lot more logical sense that just listening to people's made up fairy tales. But, Fairy tales is what some people need.

    It's sort of like Disney movies. There are some people who if they didn't have Disney movies to calm them and give them a sense of well being they would have to kill themselves. So, I understand that. But, for me, it helps to understand things more historically too. Then when I have researched all I can I can combine the rational, historic, scientific and intuitive stuff and everything as a result is much more powerful in every way as far as I am concerned.

    Knowledge is power. Know the truth and the truth will set you free! 

     

No comments: