Saturday, April 26, 2014

Retreating from the world individually and in groups

"To Live to fight another day!"

When I was young I had been working part time since I was 10 both for other people and from 12 summers in my father's business. During the summers depending upon the weeks after age 12 I worked from 20 to 40 hours a week in my father's business and made a lot of money doing this being trained as an electrician's helper until I was 17 years old. So, it was easy for me to buy a car of my own by age 16. I had always been on my bicycle before deliverying newspapers or riding to school and my job. Also, my parents like to travel weekends by car to the nearby mountains 8000 to 9000 feet high (45 minutes away) from Glendale or to the beach at Santa Monica (45 minutes if there was no traffic) or to the desert (about 2 hours by car(either Palmdale, Mohave, or Red Rock Canyon) or the deserts around Palm Springs, Yucca Valley, and Landers where my Dad's best friend had a 1 bedroom cabin that my church choir often visited when it wasn't too hot, or Slushy Meadows and the trail up to San Gorgonio which is the tallest mountain in Southern California at over 11,000 feet near Palm Springs and San Bernadino.

So, retreating from the world often was a weekend normal experience for me and my family even though my father tended to be more of a workaholic.

We are entering a time of unrest on this planet mostly caused by overpopulation and extreme global Climate changes. People cannot get enough food cheap enough to live over most of the planet now because there is simply not enough good food available because the weather is messing countries up and destroying crops or it is too cold to plant or there is a drought or there is hail or there is snow when there shouldn't be snow. Because of this more people need to re-evaluate their lives worldwide somehow.

For example, in the U.S. where I live people don't usually starve to death unless they are mentally ill and alone or physically incapacitated and alone with no one to care for them or unless they are children of people too proud to get public assistance rather than starve to death.

About three or 4 days without water or food in cities or alone in the country will make people pretty different than the people you meet on the street every day unless this is a healthy person on a vision quest or trying to understand themselves and the world better who also has means (money enough to live and maybe a house or apartment to go back to and live.

However, I think what I'm getting at as an intuitive (I tend to see what is coming) here on earth is that things like Civil Rights, Political correctness during war times like we are entering might have to be viewed around the world more as luxuries and not necessities for people to actually survive what is coming in most of the world.

The number 1 priority is that you survive first. If you don't survive what is coming all the civil rights and political correctness in the world isn't going to help you in a graveyard or buried in someone's back yard someplace or left alone to rot in the wilderness somewhere.

So, during these times please try to physically survive and be healthy first, otherwise you won't be here for your friends, parents, spouses and children. Yes. There are times when some people need to sacrifice their lives for others but be very aware which times those are. And how many people do you have depending upon you that might commit suicide or kill others if you die somehow?

Now is the time to retreat from the world and to make a plan or several plans like A, B, C, D etc. so you know as a family or as a group of friends how you will survive what is coming.

What is coming could look only like a World Wide Depression with about 25% of the people on earth without jobs or financial support.(In fact with the exception of the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe most of the world is already at 25% to 50% unemployment already.)  Or it could look like a world war with just conventional weapons. Or it could look like a world war where no one survives at all or just a few who have to basically be sort of like cave men and cave women then to go on living to keep the human race alive. Or we all and the planet could just be gone.

I think it is time for all of us to retreat for a weekend with our churches and/or families to plan how we are going to survive now what is coming worldwide.

Retreat and make a plan so you and your friends and families can survive what is coming next.

No comments: