Anyone who tells you something else isn't being entirely honest with you. If you actually understand just how vulnerable every single Iphone and Android is to hacking you might not have one in your possession.
So, for me, the only logical way to look at them is to just expect there to never be privacy regarding anything you do with either type of smartphone ever.
For example, let me tell you a story. My wife and I went to Mt. St. Helens this last week while traveling south. At one point there was no cell reception. However, even with no cell reception at all still the little blue satellite GPS tracker followed my vehicle precisely where we were on the map. Just think about the significance of this one thing alone for a moment. I couldn't call out but still, the government through satellites still knew exactly where I was even though I couldn't even call 911 if I was dying.
This is only one story like this regarding people around the world. So, if you expect ANY kind of privacy from an Iphone or an Android you really don't get what they really are.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment