Thursday, July 30, 2015

788,888 plus visits to intuitivefred888

I just sort of liked this number as it passed today and thought I would share it with you. Originally, when I started this blog I choose the name because Fred is my real name and I do tend to be intuitive and 888 sybolizes to me because 8 is also the symbol for infinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), Brahma Vishnu and Shiva) and Buddha, Dharma and Sangha which are all holy trinities of people in those religions. So, Holy Trinities times infinity three times. Or as many of us like to say it, "One with God is a majority".

To me, I also like to add Spontaneous Accomplishment. When I first studied about Padmasambhava it was in the early 1980s when I really got to know him and this accomplishment is attributed to him. However, as I thought about it it is also attributed to Jesus and many other beings as well. So, spontaneous accomplishment has always interested me.

For example, many Tibetan philosophers will say things like, "Padmasambhava spontaneously manifested out of the void". Also, Padmasambhava is thought to have brought Buddhism as a Mahasiddha to King Trisondetsun of Tibet which started the melding of Buddhism and Bon Po into what is now today "Tibetan Buddhism".

This might not mean anything at all to a western mind. But, to an eastern mind manifesting spontaneously from place to place is a way of thinking about life. It is like saying, "I manifested as a soul as a baby in my mother's womb consciously". So, it is an amazing way to look at things in this way.

So, thanks for being interested in some or all of the things I have been interested all these years now. Have a Great Day!

No comments: