Its overall population density is 50 people per km² (129.28 per sq. mile), without including Antarctica. Nearly two-thirds of the population lives in Asia and is predominantly urban and suburban, with more than 2.5 billion in the countries of China and India combined. The World's fairly low literacy rate (83.7%) is attributable to impoverished regions. Extremely low literacy rates are concentrated in three regions, the Arab states, South and West Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism are the four largest religions encompassing a little over 75% of the populace.
end partial quote from:
So, 129.28 people per (every square mile of ground on earth) is a pretty remarkable statement. The next
you are driving from Los Angeles to Phoenix or across Nevada (or any other wide open space in the U.S.)
think about this statement and visualize
about 130 people living on every single square mile you see. This is the reality of population here on earth
today. And this is why education and birth control worldwide might be the only way to avoid the end of
civilization. We might also be witnessing the end of Civilization in it's early stages while we watch ISIS
kill everyone who isn't the right brand of Sunni Muslim presently in the Middle East as well. And the
Iranians arming the Houthis is creating a Shia and Sunni Bloodbath and starvation in Yemen as well.
Also, to make this 130 per square mile work you have to visualize Antarctica with 130 persons per square mile too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!