Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Just because you can see the future doesn't mean you can emotionally deal with what you see

My worst experience of this was the Loma Prieta Earthquake
  1. 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake - Wikipedia, the free...

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Loma_Prieta_earthquakeCached
    The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake occurred in Northern California on October 17 at 5:04 p.m. local time. The shock was centered in The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park ... 

    which I knew was coming about 1 month before it happened. I didn't know the day it was going to happen but I knew the week it was going to come. So, I flew my family to Maui and watched it that week on CNN from our hotel room.

    But, that didn't mean I could emotionally deal with this or all the many consequences in my life from my reactions to this event. I realized even those of us who can often "See" the future coming it doesn't always mean we make the right decisions in relation to what we see coming.

    And often there are percentages that one event or another will take place. So, what does one do then?

    So, knowing what's coming is actually in some ways less important that figuring out what you are going to do about it. Because how certain are you of one specific event you foresee.

    So, as much as possible use the scientific method to study what you see and feel means throughout your life so you are more useful to yourself and everyone around you if you have this ability.

    So, learn how to use your ability to keep yourself and your friends and family alive and to keep all the people you know from being maimed or harmed in various other ways.

    So, efficiency in regard to what you see is paramount and this is always a learned thing.

No comments: