Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Where I live it's 70 and overcast
As everyone inland cooks inland (in Santa Nella is 95 right now) for example, where I live the worst thing I'm dealing with is extreme humidity and potential rain and thunder and lightning. But, what is bothering me likely the most is it has been (except for a day or two of partial sun) foggy ever since I returned from Mt. Shasta and Portland ORegon here on the coast of Northern California. So, if you want a break from the heat inland come to San Francisco Bay area where it is foggy(high fog or clouds) around the temperature I'm at right now (70 degrees Fahrenheit). For example, right now San Francisco is at 69 degrees on the ocean.