To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Where I live it's 70 and overcast
As everyone inland cooks inland (in Santa Nella is 95 right now) for example, where I live the worst thing I'm dealing with is extreme humidity and potential rain and thunder and lightning. But, what is bothering me likely the most is it has been (except for a day or two of partial sun) foggy ever since I returned from Mt. Shasta and Portland ORegon here on the coast of Northern California. So, if you want a break from the heat inland come to San Francisco Bay area where it is foggy(high fog or clouds) around the temperature I'm at right now (70 degrees Fahrenheit). For example, right now San Francisco is at 69 degrees on the ocean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment