The following I believe to be theoretically true for all of you. Whether you all live this in actuality is completely up to you in the end.
God came to me and said to me in my 20s:
"If you live to be 100 you will see 500
If you live to be 500 you will see 1000
If you live to be 1000 you will see 5000
If you live to be 5000 you will see 10,000"
At the time God said this to me he also said, "What do you think?"
And I said, "I'll believe it when I see it!"
And he said, "I would expect nothing less from you."
In the 1970s when he told me this the Viet nam war was either or just over. The nation was in various states of chaos. There had been rioting in the streets by young people opposed to the war. Soldiers had shot students at Kent State. Police had beat up a lot of people at the democratic convention in 1968 in Chicago. It was a mess. So, when he said this it wasn't logical or rational to me at the time.
Now, after having lived around 47 years from then I now understand more what God was talking about and not only that I see how this could be true for any one of us.
Why could this happen now?
Because medical advances are way beyond anything then. Because I see how I have survived so many things I didn't expect to survive. The meaning of life how one stays alive ongoing into old age isn't as much of a mystery now to me as it once was.
So, now I believe there is an equal chance that what God said could happen or would happen will actually happen not just for me but for many many of us.
Why?
Because this is how he is going to keep the race from going extinct by harnessing people's wisdom who have lived long enough to make sense and gather enough wisdom to keep the human race alive ongoing for millions of years into the future.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
No comments:
Post a Comment