Sunday, March 11, 2018

I'm having some problems with Chrome regarding borders of articles and borders of word button areas

One of the reasons I originally went to Firefox 10 years ago approximately is that it gave me less problems with articles loading into my word buttons to the right. However, now I keep getting error 400 messages from Firefox and since I cannot figure out why they are there I have had to switch to Chrome as a Browser from Firefox. I have tried to go back to Firefox several times but the error 400 problem is still there and I don't know the cause so I have kept using Chrome even though it isn't perfect.

The problem is as you quote word buttons or information from other sites on your blog you have several variables interfacing. You have HTTP and sometimes HTML and sometimes compatible languages trying to interface with Java and all sorts of other stuff. Then I run the quotes through my automatic coders and you never know what you are going to get. So, as a blogger who does all this for free for you I do the best I can. I probably wouldn't have a blog or blogs at all if I still had to code everything in HTML or something like that anymore because it would take 10 to 100 times as long to do anything that I do.

Recently a friend wanted me to create a blog for them and I did only to find out that the laptop they were using was obsolete. I told my friend he should go to the library and use a library computer to go online because his laptop is obsolete and running Windows 8 still and even Windows 10 isn't supported after march 2018 by Microsoft any more either I read.

Anyway, if you are going to start a blog make sure you have either a decent computer like a macbook pro or something with an up to date operating system that is still supported. Otherwise you are going to be taking 10 to 100 times longer to blog than you need to.

However, I suppose if your funds are low and you don't mind spending the extra time you could do almost anything if you want to enough. Good Luck!

No comments: