Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Now What?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- IF I understand the previous article sufficiently:
- Sissy Spacek - Wikipedia
- From where Purple Delta 7 first appears in "2035"
- Pearl Harbor sailor comes home for burial -- 77 years after he died
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Trump firing Tillerson shows the checks and balances of our Democracy are falling one by one
Trump is heading towards what I would call "A corporate form of Dictatorship" which is what he likes and how he prefers to operate as a businessman. However, this isn't a business this is our democracy which used to be until now, "Of the people, by the people and for the people". This is NOT Trump's Dictatorship to run like a personal dictatorship business of financial corruption.