Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Hackers Go After X-Ray, MRI Machines for Corporate Espionage
- Panic of 1837 - Wikipedia
- For bloggers: Experiment, Experiment, Experiment
- Mind Control Isn't Sci-Fi Anymore | WIRED: September 13th 2017
- Trump attorney Michael Cohen loaned millions to Ukrainian cab mogul?
- The 'Strongmen Era' is here: by IAN BREMMER
- Polar bear - Wikipedia
- Help:Wiki markup language
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Trump firing Tillerson shows the checks and balances of our Democracy are falling one by one
Trump is heading towards what I would call "A corporate form of Dictatorship" which is what he likes and how he prefers to operate as a businessman. However, this isn't a business this is our democracy which used to be until now, "Of the people, by the people and for the people". This is NOT Trump's Dictatorship to run like a personal dictatorship business of financial corruption.