Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Who or What is "Biocom"?
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Trump firing Tillerson shows the checks and balances of our Democracy are falling one by one
Trump is heading towards what I would call "A corporate form of Dictatorship" which is what he likes and how he prefers to operate as a businessman. However, this isn't a business this is our democracy which used to be until now, "Of the people, by the people and for the people". This is NOT Trump's Dictatorship to run like a personal dictatorship business of financial corruption.